Your adventure awaits.
6.2.2020 We are excited to announce that we are opening the week of June 15! We miss you all and look forward to seeing you soon. We are working on our safety protocols based on NYS Guidelines; the safety of our clients and staff is at the utmost importance. We will be contacting you to schedule your appointments as we go forward. Please be aware that we will be posting our guidelines for future appointments on our Social Media and website for you to review before your appointment. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Salon Ultima Client Guidelines
We are so happy to welcome everyone back and ask for your patience as we navigate through new regulations. To ensure the safety of our clients and our entire staff, we have placed in effect the following guidelines, in accordance with New York State guidelines until further notice for all clients:
• Clients must wear a mask at all times upon entering the salon. Please bring your own mask, or one can be provided for a small fee at the salon.
• Clients must keep social distancing guidelines in effect and keep 6 feet of space between themselves and others.
• Clients will submit to a temperature check and health questionnaire before services begin.
• Please come alone to your appointment.
• No appointments will be made for children under 2 at this time.
• Only one person may accompany a child ages 2-16 to their appointment.
• Products must be retrieved by your stylist- please let them know what you need.
• Currently, payment will be accepted at your stylist’s station; the front desk area is closed.
• Please adhere to all posted signage regarding new policies.
• Only bottled water may be brought into the salon for personal consumption.
In addition to the above guidelines please take note of the following:
• Hours and appointment times will be limited at this time
• Please come with clean hair to help with scheduling all of our clients in a limited timeframe.
• No blow-drying or styling will be offered at this time.
• Please be on time for your appointment so that we can stay on schedule.
Due to the added expenses to meet New York States guidelines and requirements, and to maintain your safety and ours, there will be an increase in base service costs to help offset our increased operating and product costs.
Thank you for your loyalty- we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.